Academic Boost Camp
Get back on track with your studies!A FREE one-day program aimed at assisting students on Academic Warning or Probation assess their situation and make some positive changes. Free lunch included!
- Know about the programs and courses available to them at Kwantlen
- Learn about Kwantlen's Academic standing policies...academic probation, GPA calculations, etc!
- Are aware of Kwantlen's policies on academic honesty...cheating and plagiarism etc
Learn about resources and how to use them:
- Academic Advising - Need help choosing your courses? Want to find out more about your educational options? An advisor is the person to talk to!
- The Learning Centres - for tutoring assistance and so much more!
Personal Counselling, Counselling Department - confidential one on one appointments
- Academic Success Seminars, Counselling Department - study skills seminars, one on one drop-in consultations in the Learning Centre, information and guidance on Academic Warning and Probation, Compassionate Withdrawal, Appeals and Complaints, and Kwantlen Policies
- Intro to Higher Education (EDUC 1100) (3 credits)
- Academic Boost Camp - one day free workshops aimed at assisting students on academic warning or probation
- Writing Centre - lots of grammar, composition, and writing styles resources
- Math Assistance Lab - more information coming soon
- Student Awards and Financial Assistance - For questions about money, scholarships, bursaries, or student loans?
- Advice from Kwantlen students
Find a Focus:
Your instructors are one of your best resources!
Network & Get Involved!
Develop your skills. Gain experience as you go.
- Student volunteer opportunities: Website
- Student employment opportunities & resources Career Services Website
- Student Life Website
- Student Clubs and Groups Your Kwantlen Student Association (KSA)
Not sure where to get help? Email us! We'll help! SLD@KWANTLEN.CA